1. Your goods will be well packaged as safe as possible.
2. The way of packaging depends on the weight of the goods.
1. Small orders are shipped by EMS, SAL, air-express(China post), DHL, Fedex or as your requirements.
2. Big quantities will be taken by sea with great credit shipper. Before sending, we will offer you the photos of all details for your information until you are satisfied.
3. we will follow the bill number untill you receive the intact products.
Return Policy 1. All the orders will be produced according to client sample confirmation . If the quality is lower than the sample,we promise to return all the order payment. 2. Cancellation of order can take place , but if the preparation of order has begun ,cancellation will not be granted. 3. Damage duiring dilivery: When you got the goods found it broken, please feel free to contact us within 24 hours, we will deal with it soon.
Donghai jinuo crystal co.,ltd
more sizes for choose
shipped in 2 days after payment
1:all kinds of natural crystal gemstone balls such as Amethyst crystal ball,rose quartzcrystal ball,clear crystal ball,citrine quartz ball,tourmaline ball and soon. 2:all kinds of natural crystal stone skulls carvings,dragon head carvings; 3:all kings of natural crystal stone pyramid carvings.Angles,figurines carvings; 4:all kinds of natural raw crystal geodes&clusters,Brazil crystal geodes; 5:wclcom processing according to customer'sample,meet different needs; 6:we accept different kings of crystal products ;
inner package:bubble wrap;outside package:carton or wooden case,if you have special requirements,we will be glad to meet your nedds,such as gift package,all the products will be carefully packed,so,don't worry that it will be broken during the shipment.
1:for stock order we ship within 2 days when we get your paymeny. 2:for OEM/odm order lead time is 5 days_20 days according to the quantity.
1.We are accept the payment by Paypal and Western Union,or you can choose Alibaba Online order. 2. If shipping by Express or by air, full payment must be paid before the delivery of the goods. 3. If shipping by sea, 30% deposit, the rest 70% should be paid at the sight of the copy of B/L. 4.The buyer is responsible for any tax,shipping charges,duties charged by their country.
1Q:More details about product sizes? A:We can produce different sizes including US, Europe size by international standard. We design for you.
2Q: Any discount possible if I place an order? A:Yes.we have different price ranges (discounts) based on different order quantities.Please contact our sales girl for detailed price information. 3Q:Is the MOQ fixed? A:MOQ can be negotible.Please contact with sales.
4Q:How long is the delivery time? A:Different products and quantities have different procedures and different timing.We may promise that we can try our best to finish all of your orders within the shortest time.For more information, please contact us directly.
5Q:Are customized products accepted? A:Your idea, your choice, we design, we make, jinuo crystal to be your factory.
6Q:More information about payment terms? A:We can accept Paypal,bank transfer,T/T and Western Union for money transfer and cash.
7Q:What if the products are defected after we get the goods? A: Life-long free maintenance and good after-sale service is our promise.